2022 VISION AND GOALS
1. LONG TERM VISION (Pentecost Sunday June 9, 2030: The 2,000th Birthday of
the Church) IN FULFILLING THE GREAT COMMISSION 2022-2030
- 1 Million Souls Saved (Decision for Christ – 125K per year)
- 400 New Churches planted (50 Churches per year – Anywhere, Anyplace.
For 2022: 10 NCR Churches, 10 in the Himalayas, and 30 in Provinces & Islands.)
2. Recruit, Train & Equip 50 New Emerging, Market Place Pastors, & Missionaries
3. Mobilize 1,000 New Servant Leaders & Ministry Volunteers from all existing
4. Encourage a stronger bond of fellowship and Christ’s love & collaboration among
WOH leaders, ministries, and members. The revival of WOH Life Groups.
5. Disciple, train, and encourage new Business-Market Place Entrepreneurs for
Men/Women with talents, abilities & great potential for business success &
growth for God’s glory.
6. The establishment and completion of Hope Island Bible School buildings and
opening in 1st Quarter of 2022; pray for students & Church Planters.
7. The launching of the New “M/V Good News” for Island Evangelism & Outreaches.
8. WOH TO BE A PRAYING CHURCH. Going forward with the Holy Spirit’s power
and anointing upon ministry leaders and people.
9. The promotion & utilization of Paradise Prayer Garden for Prayer Retreats,
Camping, Team Buildings, and other Churches’ Outdoor Events.
10. The Possibility of Re-opening of Hope Christian Academy and for face-to-face
classes starting in School Year 2022-2023.